User-Friendly? Check. Functional? Check. Stylish? Double check. Improving the original Sherpa was no easy task.
We asked ourselves: How can this rack get leaner, meaner and function better than ever before?
We tossed what we knew about the Sherpa out the window and started over. Redesigning every feature, streamlining the look, and producing a capable, stylish platform rack that appeals to weekend warriors and die-hard enthusiasts alike.
This isn’t an “NV Lite.” It’s a capable, fully featured, category defying platform rack that stands on its own.
This is the Sherpa 2.0.
Folding Tire CradleTire cradles fold up and down, adding clearance and aesthetic points.
Cable LockMake sure your bike stays yours with the semi-integrated cable lock.
Foot PedalFold, tilt and drop the Sherpa 2.0 conveniently with the newly designed foot pedal.
Adjustable Ratchet ArmRatchet arm releases and secures intuitively, providing a snug, confident fit.
The all new aluminum Sherpa 2.0 resets the standard for user-friendly adventure. Folding tire cradles create an abundance of clearance while our foot-activated pivot lever lets you bask in the glory of carrying a bike or eating a breakfast burrito while unfolding your rack at the same time. With features designed around your lifestyle, this lightweight rack is as easy to take off as it is to leave on.
- Redesigned Pivot with Foot Assist
- Semi-Integrated Cable Locks
- Co-Molded Rear Tire Strap
- Intuitive Front Tire Ratchet
- Folding Front Cradle
- Hand-Tight Hitch Cam System
- Premium Gloss Metallic Powdercoat
- Gray Metallic with Orange Anodize
- Black Metallic with Gray Anodize
- Pearl Metallic with Silver Anodize
- Low Profile Arched Design
- Patent Pending Design
- 2 bike capacity up to 40 lbs. each
- Holds wheelbases up to 47” and tires as large as 3”
- Increased spacing between bikes to 14”
- Lightweight platform rack design as low as 32 lbs. (assembled)
- Available in both 2” & 1.25” hitch sizes