Ditch the overhyped, overly complex hanging style rack for a Transfer. PerfectFit adjustment ensures a secure bike fit, spring-loaded foot pedals make loading easy and no frame contact keeps your ride pristine.
Welcome to the world of platform racks.
Take it downtown or up the mountain. This budget-friendly platform rack is anything but entry level.
Meet the Transfer.
PerfectFit AdjustmentEasily tailor the tire cradles to fit your setup.
Fat Bike ReadyBeefy construction, ample clearance and the Fat Bike Kit make the Transfer monster-bike-ready.
Adjustable Ratchet ArmRatchet arm releases and secures intuitively, providing a snug, secure fit.
Foot-Assisted Pivot SystemAre your hands full? Feeling lazy? Fold the Transfer up and down with a flick of the foot.
Imagine for a moment if you can…for the same cash you spent on that overhyped, overly complex hanging style rack, you could get your hands on the Küat Transfer. This budget-friendly beast boasts stout steel construction that won’t leave you hanging.
- 1, 2, and 3 bike options
- 1-Bike Add-On (For 1-Bike Transfer rack only)
- No contact with bike frame
- Spring-loaded foot pedal at pivot
- PerfectFit™ adjustment system ensures your bike will fit
- Available security upgrades include locking hitch pin and integrated cable locks
- Fits both 1.25” & 2” receivers
- 1.25″ 3-bike cannot be used on class 1 hitches
- Fits 20-29” tires
- Holds up to a 4.5” tire (with use of the Phat Bike Kit – sold separately)
- Max Wheelbase: 47”
- Max weight per bike: 40 lbs.
- 1-Bike – 20 lbs.
- 2-Bike – 37 lbs.
- 3-Bike – 52 lbs.